|1) We reserve the right of refusal or can terminate a sale at anytime
during the sale process if we determine necessary.
2) A 50% non-refundable deposit may be required if purchase is
$40.00 or greater. All money must be received prior to the
rabbit(s) leaving our possesion.
3) Prices are subject to change at anytime according to
developement of the rabbit.
4) Discounts may be offered for multiple rabbit purchases.
5) We reserve the right to complete a sale in person rather than via
the internet or through a third party.
6) We hold no responsibility for the rabbit(s) after they leave our
possesion. We do not gurantee show quality, reproductive ability,
or quality of the offspring as these depend on many different
7) Health of the rabbit can be affected by many factors including
stress from the sale/transportation/change of location for the
rabbit. When we sell a rabbit we can only guarantee its health
upon delivery. We only sell rabbits in good condition without
defects unless otherwise stated (such as a broken toe) Illness that
develops after the sale would not be considered the fault of the
8) No cash refund is available but we will replace another rabbit of
same value under certain circumstances and if a similar animal is
9) All sold rabbits will hold the prefix "Twin Barn's" before the
name/ ear number on all pedigrees.
10) We promise to be pleasant and reasonable through all phases
of the sale and expect the same of our buyers :)